- When transporting the fish home, make sure the water doesn’t get too cold or too warm. (do not leave fish in the car unattended for more than 20 min)
- Turn off the lights in you aquariume and put the whole bag into the tank and let it float for 30 min
- Then open the bag and pour 300 mL of water from your tank into the bag of fish. Wait 20 min.
- Then pour in another 500 mL of water from your tank into the bag and wait 15 min
- Then pour in another 500 mL of tank water into the bag and wait 10 min.
- Use a net to catch the fish out of the bag and put them into your aquarium.
- Leave the aquarium lights off and don’t feed the fish until tomorrow
- After the new fish have been in the tank for two days you should do a water change