- Do research before you buy fish to make sure you can provide the proper care, food, and large enough aquarium.
- Many fish cannot live together because they will fight or grab food from other fish.
- Go to good and type the fish plus care. ie. goldfish care.
- Often the fish store employees give you wrong information about fish.
- Often you can ask the employee to feed the fish. Fish that actively go after food are healthy.
- A fish is likely sick if it’s sitting on the bottom of the tank and not moving unless that species normally sits still.
- Don’t pick fish with broken fins
- If fish have white spots then don’t buy any fish in the tank. Even if there are others that look healthy.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.